Saturday 25 May 2013

Hibernation mode!

My life revolves around revision right now, only one more exam of second year left and then I'm free, free, free to enjoy a lovely long summer! In the mean time, opportunities to shop/go out/get dressed up have been very scarce. However, I do have my lovely new Urban Outfitters playsuit to show you all! It was on sale for £35 but only had a size medium left so I had to resort to a belt and baggy look rather than the sleek silhouette I was hoping for - I think it works though, and the pattern and fabric was so beautiful that I was complimented on it all night. I apologize for the very unflattering photo (Beach body work out starts again tomorrow!!) and the odd shape of the photo - note to self, must do better on the photo front!
Such a bad photo...
That's all for now, I'm going to devote much more time to this blog over summer, I promise! Good luck to everyone else facing the dreaded exams right now, and I hope you're all enjoying the beautiful weather today! Its currently beckoning me away from my mountains of books...

1 comment: