Sunday 17 March 2013

Fairy Dust!

Hi guys!
Just a quick little post to share my outfit of the week with you all...

Left: Milly as Glinda (Wizard of Oz and Wicked)
Middle left: Chelsea as Dorothy (Wizard of Oz)
Middle right: Me as Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
Right: Jess as Ash (Pokemon)

Yes, fancy dress stole my heart this week! You wouldn't have guessed it from this photo but the theme for a friend's birthday was 'Heroes and Villains', but hey, it's all relative right? In my eyes, Tinkerbell will always be a villain for trying to kill poor Wendy...

Glinda certainly claimed the award for the most effort in a costume - I mean, not many people rocked up in a full length (and HIDEOUS) bright pink ball gown!

I loved being dressed as Tinkerbell, although I poked a few eyes out with those huge wings, it's not very often you can rock up to a nightclub wearing wings!

For those of you interested, all outfits can be purchased at LOVEYABABES for less than £20, and they offer student discount, so it's definitely a winner for students.

Also, I apologize for the squinty photo, I'm one of those unfortunate people that always seem to be caught mid blink, snort or sneeze in photos!

Finally, with regards to all the GFC nonsense, I'd love if you could all give me a follow on Bloglovin, I've added a follow button in the top right to make it a little easier for you all.

Bye for now,
Tinkerbell
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment